Quick access to resources needed for phone sales
Making The Call
As you prepare to call clients, make sure to get in the right mindset and prepare your workspace. Eliminate distractions and background noises. Gather all of your materials and have a pen and paper ready. Use the resources on this page to move through your call and grow as an agent.
Taking Care of the Client
Life Insurance Academy is proud to offer our agents and clients a wide selection of carriers and products to serve our entire market. Many of our carriers have products that can be sold over the phone. Use the resources in this section to qualify the client, process their application, and give them resources related to their coverage.
American Amicable / Occidental Life
Call 1-800-737-6972 extension 1 to complete the interview process
- Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. EST
- Saturday – Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST
- An Apptical interview will conference in with an interpreter for the language that the client speaks
- Press “7” for a Spanish interviewer
Final Expense E-App
- All e-Apps must be taken face-to-face with clients.
- Due to the Pennsylvania State Government/DOI mandate, we are temporarily suspending e-Apps for Pennsylvania applications.
- Our e-App for Final Expense will allow you to submit an application using electronic signature or voice signature.
Final Expense Phone Application
- Telephonic application process for Simplified Issue Whole Life and GDB.
- Call (866) 281-9288
- Interviewers are available:
- 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday – Friday
- 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Central Time, Saturday
- Available Products: Final Expense
Assurant / American Memorial Life
Partnered with Elite Sales Processing (ESP) to provide point of sale interviews. Call (888) 842-2266
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. CST
- Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST
*If calling after hours, leave a voicemail and be sure to include the name, phone number and best time to call both the agent and the proposed insured. Also, include the form number of the application.
Mutual of Omaha
Liberty Bankers Life
Initiate point of sale telephone interview (POSTI) by calling 1-800-604-6844.
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m EST
- Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST
For After Hours/Saturday there are 3 options available:
- During regular hours, you may make a three way call at a convenient time for your client.
- Call 1-800-604-6844 and leave your and your client’s information. (Name, telephone number, plan, and best time to call). DIMA will call and complete the POSTI.
- Email dimanewbiz.com the client’s information and DIMA will call and complete the POSTI.
TeleSale Agents Please Note:
If you are selling a product over the telephone, or by mail, three way calls are acceptable. The Agent will be responsible for the initiation of contacting the Interviewer during the sales call.
When an agent calls in they can request a language translator to complete the POSTI. When they request the translator, the interview rep will call the service they use with the agent on the phone and proceed with the interview using the translator on a three way conference call.
Columbian Financial Group
Great Western Life
Cool Down & Follow-Up
The work doesn’t stop when you hang up the phone. Make sure to send your client their information packet. This tool is great for maintaining persistency and trust with your clients.
Send the following information to [email protected]:
1. Name of Client
3. Annualized Premium (AP)
4. E-App or Phone (Voice) App
5. Indicate TeleSales If it is a lead from a lead card, please send in PDF of lead. If it is an existing client, please indicate that it is an existing client.
Client Welcome Packet
Client Welcome Pack (coming soon)
ATP Welcome Letter
Policy Information Sheet